Partnerships Specialist | ReliefWeb
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Multi Country Director and in close coordination with the Regional Office and the Partnerships Group, the Partnerships Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing the partnership and programme development plan for the offices and countries managed by the Multi Country Office. This may also include new countries where UNOPS is planning to initiate or broaden operations.
Functions/Key Results Expected:
- Partnership and programme development planning
- Development and follow up of partnership opportunities
- Representation, inter-agency collaboration and partnership development
- Knowledge management and innovation
You may find more information at https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=21182
- A Master’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Public Administration, International Development, Political Science, Communications or International Relations is required.
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional two years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
Minimum five years of experience in international development is required including demonstrated experience in:
- Developing and executing partnership and programme development plans
- Proposal writing
- Acquisition of projects
- Establishing partnerships with UN agencies and/or international development/intergovernmental organisations
Experience in engaging with host government(s) and/or International Financial Institutions, and/or blended financial schemes is required.
Prior experience working in international organisations would be an advantage.
Project and programme management experience is an asset.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing) is required.
- Knowledge of Serbian, Macedonian or Montenegrin language would be an asset.