Technical Consultant- Central America
ICAP at Columbia seeks a short-term consultant to develop and incorporate interactive elements into existing training modules focused on event-driven PrEP. The consultant will report to the Project Lead in New York.
· Review source materials including current training package
· Write learning objectives and seek and incorporate feedback; seek agreement
· Ensure pre- and post-tests accurately address the learning objectives
· Write outline of the training sessions
· Develop the foundational content for the manuals including sample agendas, materials lists, notes on timing, etc
· Ensure that each activity has core elements such as interactive activities, introductions, closings, etc.
· Develop one activity and seek feedback to ensure that the style and structure is what ICAP has in mind. Seek and incorporate feedback
· Ensure style is consistent across the manuals, ensure alignment of style and branding
** Master’s degree or higher in a related field.
Experience, Skills, and Minimum Qualifications:
· Experience in curriculum design, training assessment and capacity building of health programs
· Minimum of ten years’ experience
· Strong editing, writing, organizational, and communication skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates apply here