React Native Developer job – React Native Developer Thidiff Technologies
ThiDiff Technologies was founded with a vision to transform the outsourced product engineering landscape through technical excellence and delivery model innovation. We are a technology company specializing in outsourced product development and setting up offshore development centers. In just few years, our team has expanded due to our commitment to our clients needs enabling us to rapidly increase our portfolio of technologies & services. ThiDiff is a passionate, transparent, new-generation web and mobile application development company by a team of self-motivated professionals.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software
fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native
IT – Software
• Certification course is mandatory
• Candidates without backlogs (during academics) and marks above 60% are preferred
• Knowledge of CSS, React Native, and Redux programming
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
To schedule your interview, please apply here
Eligibility CriteriaQualification : MCA, B.E./B.Tech (CSE)
Certification : Mandatory.
Graduate in Engineering with B.E./B.Tech