General Manager – Projects at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Riby automates Cooperatives. We offer the best finance management services for cooperatives and their members. We partner with banks and payment service providers.
We give our customers channels for near cash experiences (Easy savings and lending system) and more money. Through our partners, we make it easier for our cooperatives to safely keep their mone…
Read more about this company
General Manager – Projects
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- This Project Manager role will be responsible for the management of Product Development projects, ensuring the project governance framework is adhered to and project objectives are met.
- This role will be supporting Product Development lifecycle, working closely with our Agile development teams, Product Management, Client Services, Infrastructure and Senior Management, leading projects from initiation to closure.
- The role will also be given the opportunity to manage internal projects to improve processes, tools and drive efficiencies.
- Rigorously manage and track project activities and ensure they are completed within target dates, ensure project documents are clear and concise, manage to the project plan, ensure all project stakeholders adhere to project expectations.
- Manage concurrent projects while developing timelines with key milestones, delivery and proper cataloguing of assets.
- Track project statuses and manages project issues and risks, to include evaluation of progress / quality from both an “on-time” and “on-budget” perspective, while developing action plans to address gaps / risks throughout project life cycle to ensure delivery.
- Build and lead effective teams on multiple initiatives simultaneously, including sponsor, stakeholder, vendor / business partner, and team relationships while prioritizing multiple projects and managing resources.
- Coordinate Daily Creative Scrums with all necessary stakeholders, consolidating feedback & ensuring team knows next steps and assign action items.
- Continuously evaluate and communicate status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, manage expectations as needed.
- Continuously find ways to streamline workflow and optimize process to identify best practices.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the company including Product Development, Operations, Marketing, and Finance.
- Work with leadership to develop operations for scale that work for optimizing both volume and creative output in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Refine internal processes between departments and develop new systems where appropriate.
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional alignment and momentum; facilitate collaboration and connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs for decision-making.
- Ensure teams are tracking toward milestones, within budget and upholding brand integrity in their decisions.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Tech, Financial Services industry-centric, Consulting Services Project Management or closely related fields.
- PMI / PMP certification is an advantage.
- A working knowledge and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mail, JIRA and Confluence, and Microsoft Project (or equivalent Project Management software).
- Familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven creative environments.
- Proven ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Leadership level communication and strategic decision-making skills for long and short-term gain.
- Strong project scoping and integration skills with direct experience in the design and implementation of major technical projects.
- Familiar with various software development and user interface within Investment Management sector.
- Ability to produce high-quality project documents and messaging, facilitate project internal and external communications, ensure all project stakeholders are kept informed based on project communication plan, accurately communicate project status, risks and issues to company and customer leadership.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Riby Finance on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love