Head, Internal Audit and Compliance at Rosabon Financial Services
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Rosabon Financial Services Limited is the leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm in Nigeria, a subsidiary of Concept Group Nigeria. Licensed by the CBN ON April 22, 1993, we have built a reputation for passionately and professionally delivering innovative and superior financial services to our growing clientele by providing value added lea…
Read more about this company
Head, Internal Audit and Compliance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Head, Audit & Compliance is grossly responsible for ascertaining and assessing the soundness of accounting and financial controls and procedures.
- He/she assesses the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of management information, appraising the efficiency of established policies and procedures, reviewing them in the light of changing circumstances and ensuring that Internal Control checks are carried out on all pre-disbursement transactions.
Other duties include:
- Give comprehensive reports on Audits and proffer immediate solution.
- Conduct Audit to identify business risk areas and give recommendation on weaknesses identified.
- Carry out pre/post transaction Audit through the Audit checklist on daily basis.
- Ensure timely processing of new transactions in accordance with policies
- Ensure timely completion of Audit plans
- Ensure conformance and compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Professional Standards, as well as a high delivery of operations in accordance to approved budget etc.
Requirements & Skills
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field, with relevnt certificates and professional membership
- Minimum of 8 years cognizant experience with other relevant professional certifications
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics and fraud awareness
- Strong Analytical and documentation skills
- Experienced recommending Results/Corrective Actions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love