NYSC Intern at Norrenberger Financial Group
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
NÃ¶rrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products including Funds & Investment Management, Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange and…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Graduate Jobs  , Internships / Volunteering
- Are you looking to gain invaluable business experience in the corporate space during your NYSC Service year?
- Here’s an opportunity to work alongside a team of smart, young and innovative individuals in some of the following business units:
- Business Advisory
- Risk management
- Human Resources
- Brand & Digital Communication, etc.
- Ideal Candidates should currently be serving in Abuja, FCT. Applicants currently in NYSC orientation camp are preferred.
- If you are smart, analytical and have what it takes to join our vibrant team, kindly apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the name of the department as the subject of your email. E.g “NYSC Intern – IT”
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love