Registrar at Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognised institution, plus at least 18 years cognate experience or Master’s degree plus 16 years cognate experience or doctorate degree plus 13 years cognate experience in a tertiary institution respectively.
- Candidates must have served as a deputy Registrar for not less than 3 years in an Institution of higher learning.
- Candidates must be a member of a relevant professional body.
- Candidates must be ICT proficient and have excellent communication skills.
- The candidate shall perform such other duties as the council and the Rector may from time to time, direct.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- Appointments shall be for a term of four years on Salary grade level CONTIDESS 15.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the following format:
- Full Names with surname underlined;
- Post applied for;
- Date and place of birth;
- State of Origin / Local Government Area;
- Number(s) and Age(s) of children;
- Current postal address including telephone number(s) and e-mail address;
- Permanent home address (No. P.O.Box or P.M.B);
- Academic / Professional qualifications obtained with dates;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Previous employments and posts held with date;
- Present appointment with date and salary;
- Community service;
- Awards, Honours and Commendations (if any);
- Extra curriculum activities;
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations;
- List of Publications;
- Names and address of three (3) Referees.
Applications with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of all relevant credentials in sealed envelopes with the position applied for marked at the top-left corner of the envelope should be submitted by hand or post to:
Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola,
P.M.B. 2146 – Yola,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.