Offre d’emploi Junior SLR Analyst Based in Tunis Office
Creativ-Ceutical an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision-making announces the opening of a position for Junior-Analyst based in Tunis.
Required educational background and job-related experience
- Master’s Degree in relevant health sciences discipline. Postgraduate degree in the field or with 1-2+ years directly related experience would be an asset.
- Extensive experience with biomedical databases (eg, MEDLINE and Embase)
- Deep understanding of research principles and demonstrated practical research implementation
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to synthesize information from a body of literature
- Proficient with EndNote or other bibliographic software preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to synthesize complex information
The Systematic Literature Review Analyst will work as part of a global team development of systematic review protocols
- Conduct the screening of abstracts and full-text articles against defined inclusion/exclusion criteria to assess their suitability for inclusion in the review
- Develop data abstraction tools, perform article abstraction, validate data abstraction and extraction
- Support in writing literature synthesis in Word or PowerPoint, providing interpretation of the literature and observations of patterns and trends identified in a body of evidence
- Take part in internal trainings
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivations in English .