Social Media Marketing Manager Job at Quanta Creative Designs – EverJobs Uganda
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
What does a social media specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website tracking and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and soft selling the product by providing support to current and prospective customers..
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content 9original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
• collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
Social media skills
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Coaching and subordinate involvement
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database and social media marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush,etc)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Fluency in English
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing(photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Send your CV together with academic documents to