Data Analyst job | 360 Resourcing Solutions
Our client is a fast-growing technology Company, their aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements. They are passionate about their staff and due to continued growth, they are recruiting for a Data Analyst to work in their dynamic and innovative business based in Southampton. You will join them on a full time, 6 month contract in return for a competitive salary.
The Data Analyst role:
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic worker with exceptional analytical skills and able to work independently. You will be responsible for sales, operational, financial, marketing and customer analysis, translating the data to produce reports and insight and really using data to drive business change. If you are passionate about data with an innovative mind and have experience and understanding working in a commercial environment this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities of their Data Analyst:
– Liaising with a variety of stakeholders to fully understand data content
– Process, analyse and manipulate sales, customer, marketing and financial data sets
– Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
– Data manipulation and exploratory analysis
– Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
– Working on several projects simultaneously
– Translating multiple data sets into practical business insight
Required Skills and Experience of their Data Analyst:
– Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Data Analyst, Information Analyst essential
– SQL queries
– Experience in Power BI or equivalent tools
– Report writing
– Advanced excel skills and VBA
– Excellent communication skills
– High level of concentration and exceptional attention to detail
– Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
What’s in it for you as their Data Analyst?
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
– 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
– Company Bonus Scheme
– Stakeholder Pension Scheme
– Healthcare Cash plan
– Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, leisure activities, shopping and more)
– Cycle to work scheme
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our client’s Data Analyst please click ‘apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!