Head of Procurement HEOP/445x/45 job | Barnaby Stewart Executive Search
Our client is a is young but highly successful manufacturing organisation. With a focus on developing high-performance materials that are specifiable to their end markets they can demonstrate a clear performance differential to those of its competitors. Through specialisation our division offers supply solutions to the building and development sectors.
- Working closely with the Managing Director to develop and implement and supply chain strategy to enhance overall divisional profitability and meet the operational needs of the division.
- Establish an effective and value add global procurement / supply chain team utilising in the first instance existing resources.
- Negotiate global and regional supply contracts, improving profitability through improved commercial terms and condition over multi-category spend portfolio.
- Drive and lead division wide continuous improvement procurement cost out initiatives utilising procurement and operational personnel.
- 10 years global supply chain / procurement experience ideally MCiPS or RICS qualified.
- Experienced in the development of procurement strategy
- Provable track record of enhancing profitability through effective procurement / supply chain strategy
- Experience managing a teams in a divisional environment
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting HEOP/445x/45. to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Email: [email protected]