Sales Manager job | Barnaby Stewart Executive Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Trucks/Tractor Units with a growing UK Division. Due to a combination of succession planning and continued growth they would now like to appoint a sales manager for this unique role in their key business units.
- Will report to the Managing Director of the UK business and have responsibility for developing and implementing the Sales Strategy.
- Will manage the CRM and pipeline of Sales for the UK.
- Will be responsible for the negotiation for the buying/selling of equipment Nationally.
- Will play a crucial role in securing Blue Chip clients across various sectors.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Will ideally be of Degree Calibre but not essential with a track record of buying and selling capital equipment in the UK.
- Will be keen to join a business that has a reputation as “the ones to beat” and reward success.
- Will be looking to move to a Senior Management role within a given time frame.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Email: [email protected]
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications, we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.